- Prep: 0 Mins / Cook: 18 Mins
- Serves 8
* Switch between cup/oz and g/ml in Account Settings*
- Gluten Free Rolled Oats Gluten Free Oats 250g 2 & 3/4 cups
- Vegan Butter Vegan Butter 200g 7/8 cup
- Coconut Sugar Coconut Sugar 80g 4/5 cup
- Smooth Peanut Butter Smooth Peanut Butter 100g 2/5 cup
- Dark Chocolate Dark Chocolate 130g 1 cup
- 1.*The flapjacks will need to chill for 2 hours before serving, so prepare ahead of serving.
- 2.Melt vegan butter on medium heat and add coconut sugar once the butter has melted.
- 3.Stir well and cook on simmer until the sugar has dissolved.
- 4.In a big bowl mix together the oats and melted butter mixture, set aside.
- 5.Bring water to a boil, cut chocolate into chunks and let it melt in a water bath (or put a glass bowl into hot water). Once melted, add peanut butter and stir well until everything is smooth and melted.
- 6.Put a sheet of parchment paper into a loaf pan and add half the oat mixture to it. Press the oats down firmly with your fingers.
- 7.Now pour the chocolate-peanut butter mixture over the oats and finish up by sprinkling the remaining oats on top of the chocolate layer.
- 8.Freeze for 2 hours. Cut into 8 pieces and enjoy.