- Prep: 15 Mins / Cook: 20 Mins
- Serves 8
* Switch between cup/oz and g/ml in Account Settings*
- Flax Egg:
- Flaxseed Meal Flaxseed Meal 1 tbsp 1 tbsp
- Water Water 3 tbsp 3 tbsp
- Almond Butter Almond Butter 80g 1/3 cup
- Coconut Sugar Coconut Sugar 50g 1/4 cup
- Aquafaba Aquafaba 3 tbsp 3 tbsp
- Baking Soda Bicarbonate of Soda 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp
- Dark Chocolate Chips Dark Chocolate Chips 80g 1/2 cup
- Table Salt Table Salt pinch pinch
- 1.Add ingredients for the flax egg to a small bowl and let sit until gel consistency (about 3-5min).
- 2.In a big bowl stir together all other ingredients except the aquafaba.
- 3.Add the 3 tbsp aquafaba to a medium sized bowl and whisk until foamy (by hand whisking takes 4-5 min).
- 4.Now add the flax egg to the almond-butter mixture, stir until well combined and then fold in the foamy aquafaba.
- 5.Line a loaf pan (20cm) with parchment paper and add the batter to the tin, using a spoon or spatula.
- 6.Spread evenly and bake for 15-20 min until top is golden.
- 7.Allow to cool down completely (this step is important) before slicing and eating. The blondies will firm up the cooler they get.