- Prep: 30 Mins / Cook: 25 Mins
- Serves 8
* Switch between cup/oz and g/ml in Account Settings*
- Rice Flour Rice Flour 180g 1 & 1/2 cups
- Almond Meal Almond Meal 100g 5/6 cup
- Banana Banana 2 2
- Coconut Sugar Coconut Sugar 75g 2/5 cup
- Cashew Butter Cashew Butter 50g 3 tbsp
- Baking Soda Bicarbonate of Soda 1 tsp 1 tsp
- Baking Powder Baking Powder 1 tbsp 1 tbsp
- Almond Milk Almond Milk 150ml 3/5 cup
- Dark Chocolate Chips Dark Chocolate Chips 60g 1/3 cup
- 1.Preheat oven to 180C.
- 2.Mix together all dry ingredients in a bowl, set aside.
- 3.Add bananas, cashew butter and almond milk to a food processor and blend until smooth.
- 4.Pour wet mixture into the bowl with the dry ingredients and mix with a wooden spoon until everything is well mixed.
- 5.Add half of the chocolate chips and fold into the dough. Let the dough sit for 20 min on the counter.
- 6.Meanwhile line loaf pan with parchment paper and once the dough is ready, add it to the loaf pan and spread evenly.
- 7.Now sprinkle the rest of the chocolate chips on top and bake for 25 min or until golden.
- 8.Let the banana bread cool down completely before taking it out of the loaf pan.