- Prep: 30 Mins / Cook: 30 Mins
- Serves 8
* Switch between cup/oz and g/ml in Account Settings*
- Chocolate Vegan Cookies Chocolate Vegan Cookies 50g 1/2 cup
- Coconut Flakes Coconut Flakes 1 tbsp 1 tbsp
- Pitted Dates Pitted Dates 80g 1/2 cup
- Coconut Oil Coconut Oil 1 tbsp 1 tbsp
- Panna Cotta:
- Coconut Milk Coconut Milk 250ml 1 cup
- Pineapple Pineapple 1/2 1/2
- Watermelon Watermelon 1/2 1/2
- Agave Nectar Agave Nectar 1 tbsp 1 tbsp
- Agar Agar Powder Agar Agar Powder 2 tsp 2 tsp
- Raspberries Raspberries 200g 1 & 1/3 cup
- Water Water 75ml 5 tbsp
- Agar Agar Powder Agar Agar Powder 1 tsp 1 tsp
- Physalis Physalis 40g 1/3 cup
- Almonds Almonds 55g 1/3 cup
- 1.Note: For this recipe, keep you coconut milk in the fridge the night before cooking.
- 2.Biscuit: Put everything into a blender until you get a dough you can handle. Now place the mixture into dessert glasses. Cool in the fridge.
- 3.Panna Cotta: Place the pineapple and the watermelon into a skllet and put on the stove to sauté. Add the agave syrup and the agar agar while you stir for 1-2 minutes. Then remove from the stove and let cool.
- 4.Now open the can of coconut milk, and we want to use only the cream (the cream collects in the upper part of the can on top of the water).
- 5.Place the coconut cream and the pineapple/watermelon mix into a blender and blend until you get a uniform cream. Pour the cream into the glasses as a second layer. Reserve in the fridge.
- 6.Jelly: Add the raspberries to a saucepan, add the water and cook for 5-6 minutes. Stir and add the agar agar towards the end of the 5 minutes.
- 7.Let cool for 5 minutes and then apply this third layer into the dessert glasses. Cool in the fridge for at least 4 hour until your jelly is firm.
- 8.Once chilled, peel and chop the almonds and use as well as physalis to top the panna cottas. Enjoy!