- Prep: 10 Mins / Cook: 15 Mins
- Serves 12
Golden, buttery sweet and crunchy to the bite - these gorgeous vegan shortbread biscuits satisfy everything we love about this traditional British teatime favorite. Made from plant-based butter, these irresistible cookies are dairy free and so easy to make - they are quick to bake and ready within 25 minutes!Dairy Free Under 30 mins
* Switch between cup/oz and g/ml in Account Settings*
- Cake Wheat Flour Cake Wheat Flour 120g 1 cup
- Baking Powder Baking Powder 1.5 tsp 1.5 tsp
- White Sugar White Sugar 70g 1/3 cup
- Table Salt Table Salt pinch pinch
- Vegan Butter Vegan Butter 115g 1/2 cup
- Vanilla Extract Vanilla Extract 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp
- 1.Preheat oven to 180C.
- 2.Add all ingredients to a Nutribullet and blend until it forms a smooth dough.
- 3.Place dough on a lightly floured surface and roll out with a rolling pin until you reach desired thickness, cut out shapes with a cookie cutter and sprinkle with sugar.
- 4.Place cookies on parchment lined baking tray and bake for 15min or until golden brown.
- 5.Allow to cool completely before eating.