- Prep: 15 Mins / Cook: 0 Mins
- Serves 4
* Switch between cup/oz and g/ml in Account Settings*
- Almond Milk Almond Milk 250ml 1 cup
- Cocoa Powder Cocoa Powder 25g 1/4 cup
- Raw Honey Raw Honey 2 tbsp 2 tbsp
- Vanilla Extract Vanilla Extract 1 tsp 1 tsp
- Table Salt Table Salt pinch pinch
- Pistachio Nuts Pistachio Nuts 1 tbsp 1 tbsp
- 1.Combine coconut milk, cocoa powder, 2 tbsp honey, 1 tsp vanilla and a pinch of salt in a medium sized mixing bowl and whisk until combined.
- 2.Pour chocolate mixture into ice pop moulds and freeze according to manufacturer instructions.
- 3.Once frozen, remove ice pops from moulds, dip in crushed nuts or seeds and enjoy immediately.