Vegan Chocolate Icing
- Prep: 10 Mins / Cook: 0 Mins
- Serves 8
This delicious homemade chocolate frosting/icing is so easy to make and ready within minutes, containing cashew nuts and just three other ingredients! Oh and it's sugar and gluten free too!Gluten Free Dairy Free Under 30 mins
* Switch between cup/oz and g/ml in Account Settings*
- Cashew Nuts Cashew Nuts 150g 1 & 1/5 cups
- Dark Chocolate Dark Chocolate 100g 3/4 cup
- Coconut Cream Coconut Cream 2 tbsp 2 tbsp
- Maple Syrup Maple Syrup 5 tbsp 5 tbsp
- 1.Timing tip: Prepare in advance - soak cashews in water for at least 4hrs, and refrigerate coconut milk for at least 2hrs.
- 2.Melt chocolate and add all other ingredients, including soaked cashew nuts, to a high speed blender.
- 3.Use the tamper tool while blending, and blend until smooth and creamy.