- Prep: 10 Mins / Cook: 0 Mins
- Serves 8
* Switch between cup/oz and g/ml in Account Settings*
- Cashew Nuts Cashew Nuts 150g 1 & 1/5 cups
- Dark Chocolate Dark Chocolate 100g 3/4 cup
- Coconut Cream Coconut Cream 2 tbsp 2 tbsp
- Maple Syrup Maple Syrup 5 tbsp 5 tbsp
- 1.Timing tip: Prepare in advance - soak cashews in water for at least 4hrs, and refrigerate coconut milk for at least 2hrs.
- 2.Melt chocolate and add all other ingredients, including soaked cashew nuts, to a high speed blender.
- 3.Use the tamper tool while blending, and blend until smooth and creamy.