- Prep: 10 Mins / Cook: 10 Mins
- Serves 10
* Switch between cup/oz and g/ml in Account Settings*
- Dessicated Coconut Dessicated Coconut 100g 1 cup
- Coconut Milk Coconut Milk 250ml 1 cup
- Cardamom Pods Cardamom Pods 1 tsp 1 tsp
- Coconut Sugar Coconut Sugar 65g 1/3 cup
- Table Salt Table Salt pinch pinch
- Almond Flakes Almond Flakes 40g 1/2 cup
- 1.Toast dessicated coconut in a skillet over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until golden.
- 2.Add coconut milk and crushed cardamom seeds and cook for an additional 2 to 3min.
- 3.Add sugar and salt and cook for 15 to 20min until liquid is completely absorbed.
- 4.While mixture is cooking, toast almond flakes in a pan over medium heat until golden brown, remove from heat and set aside.
- 5.Remove coconut mixture from heat, add toasted almonds, and allow mixture to cool down enough to handle.
- 6.Once cool, shape into balls, roll in dessicated coconut and refrigerate for a minimum of 30min before serving.