- Prep: 10 Mins / Cook: 30 Mins
- Serves 8
Get a boost of vitamin A and C with this gorgeous carrot dip. Deliciously seasoned with tahini, harissa powder and paprika and topped with sunflower seeds and fresh parsley, this tasty vegan carrot dip is low carb and dairy free, making it a fantastic side to combine with your favorite bread or savory snacks!Gluten Free Dairy Free Low Carb
* Switch between cup/oz and g/ml in Account Settings*
- Carrot Carrot 6 6
- Sunflower Seeds Sunflower Seeds 150g 1 cup
- Olive Oil Olive Oil 2 tbsp 2 tbsp
- Tahini Tahini 3 tbsp 3 tbsp
- Harissa Powder Harissa Powder 1 tsp 1 tsp
- Paprika Paprika 1 tsp 1 tsp
- Table Salt Table Salt to taste to taste
- Fresh Parsley Fresh Parsley pinch pinch
- 1.Preheat oven to 200C and add carrot slices together with 1 tbsp olive oil to a baking dish. Mix well with your hands, ensure none of the pieces are overlapping or touching and roast in the oven until carrots are soft.
- 2.Once carrots are soft, take them out of the oven and allow to cool down while roasting sunflower seeds on the baking tray lined with parchment paper, also at 200C for 10-12min.
- 3.They should have a nice smell and a slightly golden color when you take them out.
- 4.Add carrots, sunflower seeds and all other ingredients to a high speed blender and blend until creamy and smooth (you will need to use the tamper tool that comes with the blender).
- 5.Pour dip into bowl, top with a sprinkling of sunflower seeds and chopped parsley. Enjoy with bread or potato wedges.