- Prep: 10 Mins / Cook: 0 Mins
- Serves 12
These rich, sweet and deliciously nutty chocolate brownies are so quick and easy to make requiring only 5 ingredients and 10 minutes of prep! Sweetened with dates and a hint of ginger for a subtle spicy kick, this gorgeous vegan brownie recipe is also gluten free and sugar free!Gluten Free Dairy Free Low Carb Under 30 mins
* Switch between cup/oz and g/ml in Account Settings*
- Pitted Dates Pitted Dates 200g 1 & 1/6 cups
- Milled Flaxseed Milled Flaxseed 2 tbsp 2 tbsp
- Tahini Tahini 2 tbsp 2 tbsp
- Ginger Root Ginger Root 4cm piece 4cm piece
- Cocoa Powder Cocoa Powder 2 tbsp 2 tbsp
- Cocoa Powder Cocoa Powder pinch pinch
- 1.*Timing tip: The brownies should cool in the fridge for at least 2 hrs before serving.
- 2.Add all of the ingredients together into a high-powered food processor and blend until combined.
- 3.In a small baking tray, dust the bottom with a light layer of cocoa powder. Press the brownie mix into the tray – you can level it out and get rid of your thumbprints by rolling a cup across the top.
- 4.Dust the top with another light coating of cocoa powder. Place in the fridge and when you are ready to eat it, slice into bars.
- 5.*Did you know that, as an anti-inflammatory, ginger can help you to keep your smile healthy by supporting healthy mouth tissue? Yet one more reason to tuck in!