- Prep: 5 Mins / Cook: 10 Mins
- Serves 6
* Switch between cup/oz and g/ml in Account Settings*
- Coconut Milk Coconut Milk 750ml 3 cups
- Cocoa Powder Cocoa Powder 4 tbsp 4 tbsp
- Maple Syrup Maple Syrup 4 tbsp 4 tbsp
- Vanilla Extract Vanilla Extract 2 tsp 2 tsp
- Table Salt Table Salt pinch pinch
- Vegan Chocolate Vegan Chocolate 100g 3/4 cup
- 1.Add the chocolate to a saucepan and heat on the stove to melt.
- 2.Shake the cans of coconut milk, pour into a mixing bowl and whisk until all combined.
- 3.Then add the cocoa, salt, vanilla extract and whisk while adding the maple syrup.
- 4.Now add the melted chocolate and whisk until smooth and thick.
- 5.Pour into your serving glasses and cool in the fridge for at least two hours.
- 6.Serve with a garnish of choice, sliced seasonal fruits, chopped almonds or some pretty flower petals like me ;)