- Prep: 15 Mins / Cook: 35 Mins
- Serves 3
* Switch between cup/oz and g/ml in Account Settings*
- Macaroni Pasta Macaroni Pasta 350g 3 & 1/2 cups
- Hokkaido Pumpkin Hokkaido Pumpkin 500g 2 & 1/2 cups
- Cashew Nuts Cashew Nuts 100g 4/5 cup
- Corn Kernels Sweetcorn 400g 2 & 1/4 cups
- Nutritional Yeast Nutritional Yeast 2 tbsp 2 tbsp
- Garlic Powder Garlic Powder 1 tsp 1 tsp
- Paprika Paprika 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp
- Water Water 100ml 2/5 cup
- Olive Oil Olive Oil 1 tbsp 1 tbsp
- Table Salt Table Salt pinch pinch
- Ground Black Pepper Ground Black Pepper pinch pinch
- 1.Add the peeled, cut pumpkin to a bowl and mix with olive oil.
- 2.Add pumpkin to parchment paper lined baking tray and roast until soft (20-25min).
- 3.Meanwhile cook pasta al dente and rinse with cold water.
- 4.Rinse and drain cashews and add, together with 100ml water, the pumpkin chunks, nutritional yeast and spices to a high speed blender. Blend until smooth and creamy.
- 5.Put pasta back into the pot, pour sauce in, add corn and simmer while stiring occasionally.
- 6.Season with paprika, salt, pepper and garnish with parsley and cashew parmesan if desired.