Potato Wedges and Vegan Mayonnaise
- Prep: 12 Mins / Cook: 35 Mins
- Serves 4
We love our vegan fast food here at Veahero. Vegans are the healthiest eaters out there but that doesn't mean we can't enjoy some junk food occasionally! Try these delicious potato wedges with our homemade vegan mayonnaise. Add this quick and easy appetizer to your new meal plan!Gluten Free Dairy Free High Protein
* Switch between cup/oz and g/ml in Account Settings*
- Medium Potatoes Medium Potatoes 650g 4 & 1/3 cups
- Olive Oil Olive Oil 1 tbsp 1 tbsp
- Paprika Paprika 1 tbsp 1 tbsp
- Garlic Powder Garlic Powder 1 tbsp 1 tbsp
- Sunflower Oil Sunflower Oil 125ml 1/2 cup
- Soy Milk Soya Milk 60ml 1/4 cup
- Garlic Powder Garlic Powder 1 tsp 1 tsp
- Mustard Mustard 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp
- Lemon Juice Lemon Juice 1 tsp 1 tsp
- White Sugar White Sugar pinch pinch
- Table Salt Table Salt to taste to taste
- Fresh Parsley Fresh Parsley 1 tbsp 1 tbsp
- 1.*Refrigerate soy milk and sunflower oil for 2-3h before making the mayonnaise.
- 2.Preheat oven to 200C.
- 3.Line baking tray with parchment paper.
- 4.Peel potatoes and put them into a bowl. Add spices and oil, mix well together until all potatoes are evently covered.
- 5.Place potatoes on a baking tray and roast for 30-35 minutes.
- 6.Meanwhile make mayo, add all ingredients to the cup of an immersion blender and blend until thick and creamy.
- 7.Season some more with garlic or salt if desired, chopped parsley and serve with potato wedges.