- Prep: 7 Mins / Cook: 12 Mins
- Serves 3
Ready in minutes, this delicious pasta dish is a great option after a long day when you are desperately craving something comforting and rewarding pronto! The creamy yogurt sauce is seasoned with paprika, garlic and lemon to give this meal a spicy kick. Rich in protein and gluten free, its a fantastic weekly staple!Gluten Free Dairy Free High Protein Under 30 mins
* Switch between cup/oz and g/ml in Account Settings*
- Brown Rice Penne Brown Rice Penne 300g 3 cups
- Vegan Butter Vegan Butter 100g 6 tbsp
- Himalayan Salt Himalayan Salt 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp
- Paprika Paprika 2 tbsp 2 tbsp
- Garlic Garlic 1 clove 1 clove
- Lemon Lemon 1/2 1/2
- Coconut Yoghurt Coconut Yoghurt 160g 2/3 cup
- Mint Mint 2 tbsp 2 tbsp
- Flat Leaf Parsley Flat Leaf Parsley handful handful
- 1.Cook the pasta as per package instructions.
- 2.Melt the vegan butter in a frying pan on a medium heat. Once melted, add the salt and paprika, stir for 2-3 minutes until thoroughly mixed.
- 3.Pour the coconut yoghurt into a separate small bowl. Add the minced garlic, salt and lemon juice. Stir well.
- 4.Drain the pasta and set aside to cool for a couple of minutes.
- 5.Add the pasta to the serving plates. Top with the yoghurt mixture, then the paprika sauce. Garnish with chopped mint and parsley. Enjoy!