- Prep: 10 Mins / Cook: 25 Mins
- Serves 2
* Switch between cup/oz and g/ml in Account Settings*
- Quinoa Quinoa 150g 5/6 cup
- Zucchini Courgette 2 2
- Green Olives Green Olives 60g 1/2 cup
- Cherry Tomatoes Cherry Tomatoes 200g 1 & 1/3 cups
- Red Salad Onions Red Salad Onions 2 2
- Garlic Garlic 2 cloves 2 cloves
- Fresh Basil Fresh Basil 8g 1/3 cup
- Balsamic Vinegar Balsamic Vinegar 2 tbsp 2 tbsp
- Olive Oil Olive Oil 4 tbsp 4 tbsp
- Maple Syrup Maple Syrup 2 tbsp 2 tbsp
- Lemon Lemon juice of 1/2 juice of 1/2
- Table Salt Table Salt to taste to taste
- Ground Black Pepper Ground Black Pepper to taste to taste
- 1.Slice up veggies roughly and heat up olive oil in a skillet.
- 2.First fry onions and garlic for a minute, then add all other veggies and fry until slightly golden and soft.
- 3.Meanwhile cook quinoa as per packet intructions.
- 4.In a bowl mix together lemon juice, olive oil, balsamic and maple syrup and season with salt and pepper.
- 5.Once quinoa has cooled down to luke warm, add the fried veggies and dressing.
- 6.Allow to sit for 10 minutes, add some fresh basil and enjoy.