- Prep: 30 Mins / Cook: 15 Mins
- Serves 6
Moreish pancakes that will hit the spot and go perfectly with your favorite seasonal fruits. Our light and fluffy pancakes flip the script as they are low in fat and calories too! To keep our healthy pancakes dairy and gluten free we combine oats, brown rice flour, banana and aquafaba to create an irresistibly tasty batter.Gluten Free Dairy Free
* Switch between cup/oz and g/ml in Account Settings*
- Gluten Free Oat Flakes Gluten Free Oat Flakes 120g 1 & 1/3 cups
- Brown Rice Flour Brown Rice Flour 80g 2/3 cup
- Coconut Sugar Coconut Sugar 50g 1/4 cup
- Banana Banana 2 2
- Aquafaba Aquafaba 3 tbsp 3 tbsp
- Baking Powder Baking Powder 1 tbsp 1 tbsp
- Baking Soda Bicarbonate of Soda 1 tsp 1 tsp
- Almond Milk Almond Milk 80ml 1/3 cup
- Coconut Oil Coconut Oil 1 tbsp 1 tbsp
- 1.In a medium bowl add aquafaba and beat with a handmixer until foamy (takes 4-5 min).
- 2.Ground oats in a food processor, add all dry ingredients to a bowl and stir well.
- 3.Mash bananas in another bowl, add almond milk and mix until smooth.
- 4.Fold in the foamy aquafaba.
- 5.Pour wet mixture into dry mixture, mix until combined and allow to sit for 15-20 min.
- 6.Heat up a non-sticking frying pan on high heat and add coconut oil.
- 7.Add 1.5 tbsp of batter to the pan for each pancake, cook until golden brown on both sides.