- Prep: 15 Mins / Cook: 100 Mins
- Serves 4
* Switch between cup/oz and g/ml in Account Settings*
- White Potatoes White Potatoes 6 6
- Lemon Lemon 2 2
- Olive Oil Olive Oil 150ml 3/5 cup
- Garlic Powder Garlic Powder 1 tbsp 1 tbsp
- Dried Oregano Dried Oregano 1 tbsp 1 tbsp
- Mustard Mustard 1 tsp 1 tsp
- Sea Salt Sea Salt pinch pinch
- 1.Preheat oven to 220C.
- 2.Peel potatoes and cut them into wedges. Slice the lemon into fine slices.
- 3.Add potatoes to a deep baking dish and add balance of ingredients. Mix everything with your hands and roast on the middle rack of the oven for 1 hour.
- 4.After an hour remove potatoes, use a spoon to move potatoes around and roast for another 30-40 min or until soft.