- Prep: 15 Mins / Cook: 25 Mins
- Serves 8
* Switch between cup/oz and g/ml in Account Settings*
- Banana Banana 4 4
- Buckwheat Flour Buckwheat Flour 180g 1 & 1/2 cups
- Coconut Sugar Coconut Sugar 100g 1/2 cup
- Almond Butter Almond Butter 1 tbsp 1 tbsp
- Baking Powder Baking Powder 1 tbsp 1 tbsp
- Baking Soda Bicarbonate of Soda 1 tsp 1 tsp
- Ground Cinnamon Ground Cinnamon 1 tbsp 1 tbsp
- Raisins Raisins 60g 2/5 cup
- Almond Milk Almond Milk 200ml 4/5 cup
- Coconut Oil Coconut Oil 80ml 1/3 cup
- Maple Syrup Maple Syrup 3 tbsp 3 tbsp
- Coconut Sugar Coconut Sugar 2 tbsp 2 tbsp
- 1.Preheat oven to 200ºC and put non-sticking parchment paper into a loaf tin.
- 2.In a big bowl mix together all dry ingredients.
- 3.Melt coconut oil and oil, 3 bananas, nut butter and milk to a food processor and blend until smooth.
- 4.Pour wet mixture into the dry mixture and use a spatula or spoon to mix everything well together.
- 5.Now fold in raisins and add the dough to the loaf tin. Spread evenly with the back of a spoon.
- 6.Divide left over banana lengthwise and press both parts slightly with your fingers into the dough.
- 7.Bake for 25 minutes, then take out of the oven, and spread glaze on top of the bread with a brush or spoon. Sprinkle sugar on top and bake for another 15 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- 8.Allow to cool for at least 30 minutes before taking out of the baking dish.
- 9.*Notes: Ensure the bread has firmed up and is not soft in the middle when taking out. If so, bake for another 10 minutes.