- Prep: 10 Mins / Cook: 30 Mins
- Serves 3
Spiced cauliflower seasoned with paprika and cayenne pepper and roasted in the oven is at the heart of this healthy and flavorful spaghetti dish. Combined with fresh parsley and garlic this refreshing, spicy vegan pasta dish is rich in vitamin K, protein and magnesium.Dairy Free
* Switch between cup/oz and g/ml in Account Settings*
- Spaghetti Pasta Spaghetti Pasta 300g 3 cups
- Garlic Garlic 2 cloves 2 cloves
- Cauliflower Cauliflower 1 head 1 head
- Olive Oil Olive Oil 2 tbsp 2 tbsp
- Paprika Paprika 1 tbsp 1 tbsp
- Ground Cayenne Pepper Ground Cayenne Pepper 1/2 tbsp 1/2 tbsp
- Red Chili Flakes Crushed Chillies 1/2 tbsp 1/2 tbsp
- Vegan Butter Vegan Butter 2 tbsp 2 tbsp
- Tomato Paste Tomato Paste 1 tbsp 1 tbsp
- Fresh Parsley Fresh Parsley handful handful
- Sea Salt Sea Salt to taste to taste
- White Sesame Seeds White Sesame Seeds 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp
- 1.Preheat oven to 200C.
- 2.Break cauliflower head down into small florets and add them to a bowl.
- 3.Add paprika, cayenne pepper, salt and olive oil to the bowl and massage florets for 1-2 minutes or until all florets are covered in oil and spices.
- 4.Roast in the oven for 30-35 min.
- 5.Meanwhile cook spaghetti. Once the spaghetti is al dente, drain and put aside.
- 6.In a medium skillet melt vegan butter, crush in garlic by using a garlic press, add tomato paste and a pinch of salt.
- 7.Now add spaghetti to the skillet and mix well together with the tomato-butter sauce.
- 8.Serve with roasted cauliflower and freshly chopped parsley.