- Prep: 10 Mins / Cook: 20 Mins
- Serves 10
Sweet, chewy and wholesome these golden flapjacks are a tasty twist on the time-honored British classic recipe. Quick to prepare and with only 6 ingredients required - it's so easy to bake your own delicious batch! These moreish treats are low in sugar, naturally sweetened with yacon syrup, chocolate and cranberries!Dairy Free Low Carb
* Switch between cup/oz and g/ml in Account Settings*
- Coconut Oil Coconut Oil 6.5 tbsp 6.5 tbsp
- Rolled Oats Rolled Porridge Oats 150g 1 & 2/3 cups
- Yacon Syrup Yacon Syrup 4 tbsp 4 tbsp
- Ground Chia Seeds Ground Chia Seeds 3 tbsp 3 tbsp
- Whole Dried Cranberries Whole Dried Cranberries 25g 1/5 cup
- Vegan Dark Chocolate Vegan Dark Chocolate 25g 1/5 cup
- 1.Preheat the oven at 180°C/350F/Gas Mark 4. Grease an ovenproof dish with a little coconut oil.
- 2.Gently melt the coconut oil, either in the microwave or in a bowl over a pan of hot water.
- 3.Break the chocolate into small pieces.
- 4.Add the ingredients into the bowl. Mix thoroughly until all of the dry ingredients are coated.
- 5.Add the mixture to the ovenproof dish and press firmly to create an even layer.
- 6.Bake in the oven for around 20 minutes until it is golden around the edges.
- 7.Remove from the oven and allow to cool. Cut into slices and enjoy!
- 8.*Note: as you prefer, you can substitute the 4 tbsp yacon syrup with 3tbsp of molasses.