- Prep: 15 Mins / Cook: 0 Mins
- Serves 12
A delicious gluten free hummus made from cauliflower - a superfood rich in vitamin C, healthy nutrition and anti-inflammatory compounds. Ready in just 15 minutes, this irresistible vegan dip is low in fat, low in carbs and also suitable for those following a ketogenic diet! Gluten free and flavored with tahini, lemon and coriander it has a very similar taste to traditional hummus but with half the calories! Perfect for spreading on your favorite savory snacks or as a moreish dip for celery or carrot sticks!Gluten Free Dairy Free Low Carb Under 30 mins
* Switch between cup/oz and g/ml in Account Settings*
- Cauliflower Cauliflower 1 head 1 head
- Tahini Tahini 3 tbsp 3 tbsp
- Lemon Lemon 1/2 1/2
- Ground Cilantro Ground Coriander 1/2 tbsp 1/2 tbsp
- Ground Cayenne Pepper Ground Cayenne Pepper 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp
- Olive Oil Olive Oil 3 tbsp 3 tbsp
- Table Salt Table Salt to taste to taste
- Ground Black Pepper Ground Black Pepper to taste to taste
- 1.Remove stem from cauliflower and break the head into medium size florets. Steam until soft.
- 2.Add all other ingredients to a high speed blender and add florets once soft. Blend until creamy and smooth.
- 3.Season with salt and pepper.