Cashew Parmesan Cheese
- Prep: 5 Mins / Cook: 0 Mins
- Serves 12
Just 5 ingredients and 5 minutes are all you need to prepare this delicious vegan parmesan cheese! Combining cashew nuts, nutritional yeast, garlic, paprika and a pinch of salt produces a dry, nutty gluten free cheese that tastes just as good as the real thing with a fraction of the fat, carbohydrates and cholesterol! Perfect for sprinkling onto Italian pasta dishes or as part of a vegan cheese platter! Gluten free and ready in just 5 minutes!Gluten Free Dairy Free Low Carb Under 30 mins
* Switch between cup/oz and g/ml in Account Settings*
- Cashew Nuts Cashew Nuts 200g 1 & 3/5 cups
- Nutritional Yeast Nutritional Yeast 4 tbsp 4 tbsp
- Garlic Powder Garlic Powder 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp
- Paprika Paprika 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp
- Sea Salt Sea Salt 1 tbsp 1 tbsp
- 1.Add all ingredients to a food processor and blend for 2-3 minutes until finely ground.
- 2.Store in a jar with a lid and add to pasta, toast or whatever your heart desires.