Caramel Oat Bites
- Prep: 15 Mins / Cook: 0 Mins
- Serves 10
Ready in just 15 minutes and made from only 3 ingredients these delicious caramel oat bites are a cinch to make and will go down a treat! Sweetened with pitted dates, these moreish oat balls are a perfect post meal sweet or afternoon appetizer. Add this vegan dessert option to your weekly meal plan!Dairy Free Low Carb Under 30 mins
* Switch between cup/oz and g/ml in Account Settings*
- Pitted Dates Pitted Dates 200g 1 & 1/8 cup
- Rolled Oats Rolled Porridge Oats 50g 2/3 cup
- Cashew Butter Cashew Butter 1 tbsp 1 tbsp
- Rolled Oats Rolled Porridge Oats 40g 1/2 cup
- 1.*This recipe will make 20 oat balls.
- 2.*Pre-soak the dates in hot water for 1 hour or overnight in cold water.
- 3.Drain the dates then add them, along with the oats and cashew nut butter, to a food processor.
- 4.Blend until they have formed a smooth, sticky paste.
- 5.Place the mixture in the fridge for ten minutes - this will make it easier to roll into balls.
- 6.Separate the mix into small portions, roll into balls and roll in the extra oats until they are fully coated. Store in the fridge before serving.