- Prep: 15 Mins / Cook: 20 Mins
- Serves 12
* Switch between cup/oz and g/ml in Account Settings*
- Buckwheat Flour Buckwheat Flour 250g 2 cups
- Table Salt Table Salt 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp
- Coconut Milk Coconut Milk 240ml 1 cup
- Caster Sugar Caster Sugar 100g 1/2 cup
- Vegetable Oil Vegetable Oil 80ml 1/3 cup
- Vanilla Extract Vanilla Extract 2 tsp 2 tsp
- Lemon Juice Lemon Juice 1 tsp 1 tsp
- Shredded Coconut Desiccated Coconut 40g 1/2 cup
- Blueberries Blueberries 150g 1 cup
- 1.Preheat the oven to 180C degrees.
- 2.Sift the buckwheat flour, sugar, salt and baking powder into a large mixing bowl.
- 3.In a different bowl, mix the vegetable oil, coconut milk, vanilla extract and lemon juice.
- 4.Pour the moist mixture into the dry mixture and stir loosely.
- 5.Stir in the desiccated coconut and blueberries.
- 6.Grease a 12-hole muffin tray with vegetable oil.
- 7.Add the mixture equally to each hole and bake for 20 minutes.
- 8.Remove the muffins from the tray, cool for 15-20 minutes before serving.