- Prep: 10 Mins / Cook: 20 Mins
- Serves 6
* Switch between cup/oz and g/ml in Account Settings*
- Banana Banana 1 1
- Dessicated Coconut Dessicated Coconut 100g 1 cup
- 1.Preheat oven to 180c.
- 2.Mash or blend banana and add to a medium mixing bowl, add coconut and stir to combine.
- 3.Place mixture inbetween two sheets (or one folded) baking paper and roll to a height of 5mm to 1cm.
- 4.Using a narrow round glass or cookie cutter, cut shapes into the 'dough'.
- 5.Place cookies on a lined baking sheet and bake for 20min or until the edges are golden and cripsy (it will be soft and slightly mushy inside).
- 6.Allow to cool for 10min and enjoy!