- Prep: 15 Mins / Cook: 10 Mins
- Serves 2
* Switch between cup/oz and g/ml in Account Settings*
- Linguine Pasta Linguine Pasta 200g 2 cups
- Garlic Garlic 2 cloves 2 cloves
- Broccoli Broccoli 100g 2/3 cup
- Zucchini Courgette 200g 1 and 2/3 cups
- Lemon Juice Lemon Juice 1 tbsp 1 tbsp
- Dried Thyme Dried Thyme 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp
- Fresh Parsley Fresh Parsley 25g 1 cup
- Table Salt Table Salt 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp
- Red Chili Flakes Crushed Chillies 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp
- Ground Black Pepper Ground Black Pepper 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp
- 1.Boil the linguine in salted water. For cooking time follow the instructions on the pasta packaging.
- 2.Rinse the linguine with ice-cold water and shake through a sieve to remove excess water, set aside.
- 3.Heat the vegetable oil in a large, non-stick frying pan, add the minced garlic and fry for 2-3 minutes until the garlic turns slightly golden in colour.
- 4.Add the finely chopped broccoli and finely sliced courgette (zucchini) and cook for 3 minutes, stirring frequently.
- 5.Drop in the linguine, thyme and 2/3 of the finely chopped parsley, season with salt, chilli akes, pepper and lemon juice, stir well and cook for another 3 minutes.
- 6.Garnish with the remaining parsley to serve.