- Prep: 15 Mins / Cook: 45 Mins
- Serves 8
Soft, moist and so easy to make - this dairy free chocolate banana bread is pure bliss!Dairy Free
* Switch between cup/oz and g/ml in Account Settings*
- Cake Flour Cake Flour 120g 1 cup
- Cocoa Powder Cocoa Powder 50g 1/2 cup
- Baking Powder Baking Powder 1.5 tsp 1.5 tsp
- Table Salt Table Salt 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp
- Banana Banana 2 2
- Olive Oil Olive Oil 80ml 1/3 cup
- Almond Milk Almond Milk 80ml 1/3 cup
- Apple Cider Vinegar Apple Cider Vinegar 1 tsp 1 tsp
- Vanilla Extract Vanilla Extract 1 tsp 1 tsp
- 1.Preheat oven to 180c and grease a loaf pan.
- 2.Add dry ingredients to a large mixing bowl and whisk to combine.
- 3.Mash or blend banana and add to a medium mixing bowl along with the remaining wet ingredients.
- 4.Pour wet ingredients over dry ingredients and stir until combined.
- 5.Pour batter into a greased loaf pan and bake for 45min or until inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- 6.Remove from oven and allow to cool on a cooling rack for 15min.
- 7.Remove bread from pan by gently knocking on the bottom and sides of pan, allow to cool completely and enjoy!