- Prep: 10 Mins / Cook: 25 Mins
- Serves 8
Light and fluffy, these guilt-free golden blueberry and yogurt muffins will brighten up your meal plan! Quick to prepare, egg-free and low in fat, they are a wonderful treat for your breakfast coffee or afternoon snack.
* Switch between cup/oz and g/ml in Account Settings*
- Stoneground Spelt Flour Stoneground Spelt Flour 240g 2 cups
- Pure Cane Sugar Pure Cane Sugar 140g 2/3 cup
- Unsweetened Rice Milk Unsweetened Rice Milk 125ml 1/2 cup
- Plain Yogurt Plain Yogurt 125g 1/2 cup
- Blueberries Blueberries 100 2/3 cup
- Cold Press Sunflower Oil Cold Press Sunflower Oil 50ml 1/5 cup
- Dried Yeast Dried Yeast 1 tsp 1 tsp
- Baking Soda Bicarbonate of Soda 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp
- Bourbon Vanilla Powder Bourbon Vanilla Powder pinch pinch
- Sea Salt Sea Salt pinch pinch
- 1.In a large bowl sieve and mix the flour with yeast, cane sugar, sodium bicarbonate, vanilla powder, and salt.
- 2.In another bowl mix the rice milk with soy yogurt and sunflower oil.
- 3.Now combine dry and liquid ingredients, add the blueberries and mix gently.
- 4.Pour the mixture into a muffin tray. Bake at 180°C for 25-30 minutes. After this time, check the muffins by inserting a wooden toothpick - if it comes out clean, the muffins are ready.
- 5.Let them cool before serving. They can also be stored for 2-3 days in a biscuit tin or something similar.