- Prep: 10 Mins / Cook: 5 Mins
- Serves 2
A colorful, fresh and crunchy tomato and pomegranate salad with a tangy olive and lemon dressing. Fresh mint and pecan nuts mean this light salad packs plenty of flavor as well as invaluable nutrition and natural antioxidants. A mouthwatering vegan salad - perfect for a quick and invigorating gluten free lunch!Gluten Free Dairy Free Under 30 mins
* Switch between cup/oz and g/ml in Account Settings*
- Cherry Tomatoes Cherry Tomatoes 200g 1 & 1/3 cups
- Yellow Onion Brown Onion 1/2 1/2
- Cucumber Cucumber 1/2 1/2
- Pomegranate Pomegranate 1/2 1/2
- Pecan Nuts Pecan Nuts 30g 1/3 cup
- Mint Mint 1 tbsp 1 tbsp
- Fresh Parsley Fresh Parsley 10g handful
- Lemon Juice Lemon Juice 2 tbsp 2 tbsp
- Olive Oil Olive Oil 2 tbsp 2 tbsp
- Table Salt Table Salt 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp
- Lemon Zest Lemon Zest pinch pinch
- Ground Black Pepper Ground Black Pepper pinch pinch
- 1.Combine lemon juice, lemon zest, olive oil, salt and black pepper in a small mixing bowl and mix well.
- 2.Place all chopped vegetables and herbs in a large mixing bowl, pour over salad dressing and toss gently to combine.
- 3.Sprinkle with chopped pecan nuts and serve.