- Prep: 20 Mins / Cook: 0 Mins
- Serves 4
* Switch between cup/oz and g/ml in Account Settings*
- Firm Tofu Firm Tofu 250g 1 cup
- Olive Oil Olive Oil 2 tbsp 2 tbsp
- Sunflower Oil Sunflower Oil 2 tbsp 2 tbsp
- Orange Orange peel of 1 peel of 1
- Lemon Lemon peel of 1 peel of 1
- Garlic Garlic 1 clove 1 clove
- Dried Oregano Dried Oregano 1 tsp 1 tsp
- Organic Spinach Organic Spinach 200g 6 & 2/3 cups
- Sun Dried Tomatoes Sun Dried Tomatoes 10 10
- Sunflowers Seeds Sunflowers Seeds 3 tsp 3 tsp
- 1.*Prepare a day in advance of eating*
- 2.Cut the tofu into cubes. Peel and crush the garlic.
- 3.Place the diced tofu into a jar. Add the minced garlic, oregano and zest of an orange and lemon. Add the olive oil and sunflower oil, close the jar with a lid, turn the jar gently to mix the contents and reserve in the fridge for 24 hrs.
- 4.The next day, wash and chop the spinach, slice the dried tomatoes and add to a salad bowl with the marinated tofu.
- 5.Top with a sprinkling of sunflower seeds and a little more oil if required.