- Prep: 10 Mins / Cook: 40 Mins
- Serves 2
* Switch between cup/oz and g/ml in Account Settings*
- Sweet Potato Sweet Potato 1.5 1.5
- Olive Oil Olive Oil 2 tbsp 2 tbsp
- Ground Cinnamon Ground Cinnamon 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp
- Vanilla Sugar Vanilla Sugar 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp
- Sea Salt Sea Salt pinch pinch
- Ground Black Pepper Ground Black Pepper pinch pinch
- Vegan Olive Mayonnaise Vegan Olive Mayonnaise 115g 1/2 cup
- Maple Syrup Maple Syrup 80g 1/4 cup
- Sea Salt Sea Salt 1/8 tsp 1/8 tsp
- Pecan Nuts Pecan Nuts 30g 1/4 cup
- Thyme Thyme 2 sprigs 2 sprigs
- 1.Preheat oven to 200°C.
- 2.Slice sweet potatoes into discs and arrange in an even layer on a lined baking sheet.
- 3.Drizzle with olive oil, and sprinkle with cinnamon, vanilla sugar, salt and pepper.
- 4.Transfer to the oven and roast for 15min, flip and roast for an additional 15min, or until tender.
- 5.Meanwhile, combine mayo, maple syrup and salt in a small bowl and whisk to combine and set aside.
- 6.Add 2 tbsp pecans to a blender and pulse until crumbly, set aside.
- 7.After 30min, remove sweet potato from the oven and using the smooth side of a mug, gently flatten the potatoes slightly.
- 8.Drizzle over maple aioli, sprinkle over pecan crumbs, garnish with thyme and leftover pecans and serve immediately.