- Prep: 10 Mins / Cook: 20 Mins
- Serves 4
Bursting with vitamin C, calcium and dietary fibre, fennel is an often overlooked yet incredibly versatile vegetable that has a wide range of health benefits aiding digestion, bone and skin health and preventing harmful diseases. It also makes for a delicious and gorgeous gluten free salad here!Gluten Free Dairy Free High Protein
* Switch between cup/oz and g/ml in Account Settings*
- Fennel Fennel 3 bulbs 3 bulbs
- Vegan Butter Vegan Butter 1 tbsp 1 tbsp
- Brown Sugar Brown Sugar 1 tsp 1 tsp
- Orange Orange 1 1
- Red Onion Red Onion 1 1
- Mixed Leaf Salad Mixed Leaf Salad 200g 5 & 2/3 cups
- Garlic Powder Garlic Powder 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp
- Ground Black Pepper Ground Black Pepper to taste to taste
- Edible Flowers Edible Flowers handful handful
- 1.Cut the fennels into quarters and brush them with butter and a sprinkling of sugar.
- 2.Place the fennel bulb onto an oven tray and cook in the oven at 180°C for 15/20 minutes. Once cooked, remove from the oven and set aside to cool down.
- 3.Peel and slice the orange. Peel and chop the onion.
- 4.Wash the salad leaves, and serve with the fennel, orange and red onion. Season with black pepper, garlic powder and garnish with edible flowers.