- Prep: 5 Mins / Cook: 5 Mins
- Serves 2
* Switch between cup/oz and g/ml in Account Settings*
- Vegan Butter Vegan Butter 55g 1/4 cup
- Garlic Garlic 1 clove 1 clove
- Fresh Sage Fresh Sage 1 sprig 1 sprig
- Sea Salt Sea Salt pinch pinch
- Ground Black Pepper Ground Black Pepper pinch pinch
- Spinach Gnocchi Spinach Gnocchi 300g 2 & 1/2 cups
- Water Water 500ml 2 cups
- 1.Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat, when it's bubbling add minced garlic clove and stir for 1min. Add sage leaves and stir for 1 to 2min until butter turns light brown with a nutty aroma. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 2.Bring pot of salted water to boil, place gnocchi into water and reduce to simmer for 2 to 3min or until gnocchi floats to surface.
- 3.Drain gnocchi and toss with brown butter sage sauce.