- Prep: 20 Mins / Cook: 15 Mins
- Serves 2
* Switch between cup/oz and g/ml in Account Settings*
- Spaghetti Pasta Spaghetti Pasta 250g 1 & 2/3 cups
- Green Beans Green Beans 125g 1 cup
- Cannelini Beans in Water Cannelini Beans in Water 75g 1 cup
- Raw Yellow Beet Raw Yellow Beetroot 1/2 1/2
- Red Onion Red Onion 1 1
- Salad Tomatoes Salad Tomatoes 1 1
- Fresh Parsley Fresh Parsley handful handful
- Sesame Seeds Sesame Seeds 1 tsp 1 tsp
- Sesame Oil Sesame Oil 1 tbsp 1 tbsp
- Kidney Beans in Water Kidney Beans in Water 45g 1/4 cup
- 1.Wash the beetroot and trim the stems. Place the beetroots in a saucepan of cold water, and bring to a boil, once boiled reduce the heat to a simmer and cook for 40-45 minutes, until soft.
- 2. Then you can take a well-deserved mini rest for 25 minutes!
- 3.Pre-heat the oven to 200C. Line a baking tray and then, without peeling it, add the onions to the tray and bake for 10-15 minutes.
- 4.Cook the spaghetti to your preference, cooking on the stove for approx. 10-12 minutes.
- 5.Meanwhile add a pot of water to the stove, bring to a boil and add the green beans, kidney beans and cannellini beans, cook for 5-7 minutes.
- 6.Rinse and cut the tomatoes.
- 7.Drain the beetroot and set aside to cool. Once cool, peel the beetroot and cut into quarters.
- 8.Once the spaghetti is cooked, drain and reserve a tablespoon of the cooking water. Now mix altogether with the sesame oil, mixed beans, beetroot, tomatoes, fresh parsley and sesame seeds. Enjoy!