- Prep: 20 Mins / Cook: 10 Mins
- Serves 2
* Switch between cup/oz and g/ml in Account Settings*
- Large Mushrooms Large Mushrooms 7 7
- Textured Soy Protein Textured Soy Protein 80g 1 cup
- Light Soy Sauce Light Soy Sauce 1 tbsp 1 tbsp
- Dark Soy Sauce Dark Soy Sauce 1 tbsp 1 tbsp
- Water Water 200ml 4/5 cup
- Coconut Oil Coconut Oil 1 tsp 1 tsp
- Red Bell Pepper Red Bell Pepper 1/2 1/2
- Yellow Bell Pepper Yellow Bell Pepper 1/2 1/2
- Red Onion Red Onion 1/2 1/2
- Spring Onion Spring Onion 1 1
- Black Sesame Seeds Black Sesame Seeds 2 tsp 2 tsp
- Arugula Salad Rocket Salad 80g 3 cups
- 1.Place the textured soya in a bowl and add the soy sauces and water. Do this gradually allowing the soya to progressively absorb the liquids. The soya mix will double in size.
- 2.Fine chop the onions, bell peppers and spring onion and fry in a pan with the coconut oil for 4 mins.
- 3.Once the vegetables are cooked, add the textured soya and stir for 1-2 mins.
- 4.Remove the stems of the mushrooms and place onto a baking tray. Fill the mushrooms with the soya and vegetable mix and place in the oven for 15-20minutes on 180°C/ 350 F°.
- 5.Serve with sesame seeds and salad.