- Prep: 5 Mins / Cook: 5 Mins
- Serves 2
Crunchh, crunnch..Oh sorry! We were just snacking on this moreish rosemary and vegan parmesan popcorn! Just 6 ingredients and 10 minutes preparation required to produce the perfect accompaniment to your home movie night! This american classic is gluten free and low carb too!Gluten Free Dairy Free Low Carb Under 30 mins
* Switch between cup/oz and g/ml in Account Settings*
- Rosemary Rosemary 2 sprigs 2 sprigs
- Garlic Garlic 1 clove 1 clove
- Coconut Oil Coconut Oil 60ml 1/4 cup
- Microwave Popcorn Microwave Popcorn 60g 1/4 cup
- Table Salt Table Salt 1/8 tsp 1/8 tsp
- Nutritional Yeast Nutritional Yeast 2 tsp 2 tsp
- 1.Add coconut oil to a saucepan over medium-low heat.
- 2.Add 1 rosemary sprig and mashed garlic and allow to heat (not simmer) until fragrant.
- 3.Pop popcorn in an airpopper in the microwave.
- 4.Finely mince second rosemary sprig and set aside.
- 5.Remove rosemary and garlic and drizzle leftover oil over popcorn, sprinkle over minced rosemary and nutritional yeast, season to taste and enjoy.