- Prep: 10 Mins / Cook: 20 Mins
- Serves 4
* Switch between cup/oz and g/ml in Account Settings*
- White Potatoes White Potatoes 6 6
- Red Apple Red Apple 2 2
- Red Onion Red Onion 1 1
- Olive Oil Olive Oil 2 tbsp 2 tbsp
- Table Salt Table Salt 1 tsp 1 tsp
- Dried Thyme Dried Thyme 1 tbsp 1 tbsp
- Spring Onion Spring Onion 1 1
- Garlic Garlic 5 cloves 5 cloves
- 1.Wash the potatoes and cut them into quarters. Wash and slice the apples.
- 2.Crush the garlic without removing the peel. Peel and slice the onion.
- 3.Add the ingredients to a oven tray. Mix with olive oil, salt, thyme.
- 4.Cook in the oven (180°C) for 20 minutes.
- 5.Rinse and chop the spring onion and sprinkle on top of your roasted vegetables, before serving.