- Prep: 5 Mins / Cook: 20 Mins
- Serves 6
* Switch between cup/oz and g/ml in Account Settings*
- Baby Eggplant Baby Aubergine 6 6
- Table Salt Table Salt 1 tsp 1 tsp
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil Extra Virgin Olive Oil 1 tbsp 1 tbsp
- Green Pesto Green Pesto 1 cup 1 cup
- Soya Beans Soya Beans 50g 1/4 cup
- Water Water 160ml 2/3 cup
- 1.Wash the aubergine (eggplant), and then cut into long quarters.
- 2.Line a baking tray with parchment paper, add the quartered aubergine and then drizzle with oil and season. Put them into the oven 180°C for 20 minutes.
- 3.Bring the soya beans to a boil and then cook for 6-7 minutes on a low heat. Then drain.
- 4.Once the aubergines are nicely roasted, add to a large dish. Dress with the pesto and soya beans.