- Prep: 10 Mins / Cook: 10 Mins
- Serves 2
This silky smooth, nourishing beet latte is a delicious healthy addition to your hot beverage options. Bursting with iron, magnesium and folic acid this gorgeous latte is rich in natural antioxidants to replenish the body. Why not incorporate this reenergising caffeine free latte into your new vegan meal plan!Gluten Free Dairy Free Under 30 mins
* Switch between cup/oz and g/ml in Account Settings*
- Coconut Milk Light Coconut Milk Light 500ml 2 cups
- Cooked Beet Cooked Beetroot 40g 1/5 cup
- Vanilla Extract Vanilla Extract 1 tsp 1 tsp
- Sea Salt Sea Salt pinch pinch
- Cocoa Powder Cocoa Powder 2 tbsp 2 tbsp
- Coconut Oil Coconut Oil 1 tbsp 1 tbsp
- Maple Syrup Maple Syrup 2 tbsp 2 tbsp
- Coconut Cream Coconut Cream 1 tsp 1 tsp
- 1.Place coconut milk, grated beetroot, 1 tsp vanilla extract and pinch of sea salt in a blender and blend until smooth.
- 2.Transfer to a small saucepan and warm over medium heat, stirring frequently.
- 3.Melt the coconut oil in a microwave or saucepan. Add cocoa powder to coconut oil, mix to form a paste and add to coconut milk mixture, whisk to combine.
- 4.Once heated through, pour mixture into two cups and top with coconut cream (optional).