- Prep: 5 Mins / Cook: 10 Mins
- Serves 2
Light and fluffy, these American-style vegan pancakes are ready in just 15 minutes! What a fabulous, sweet breakfast to kick off your weekend! Completely dairy free and easy to make, these gorgeous, filling pancakes are topped with maple syrup, banana and seasonal berries.Dairy Free High Protein Under 30 mins
* Switch between cup/oz and g/ml in Account Settings*
- All Purpose Flour Plain Flour 150g 1 & 1/4 cups
- Baking Powder Baking Powder 1.5 tbsp 1.5 tbsp
- Unsweetened Almond Milk Unsweetened Almond Milk 150ml 3/5 cup
- Olive Oil Olive Oil 3 tbsp 3 tbsp
- Vanilla Extract Vanilla Extract 1 tsp 1 tsp
- Table Salt Table Salt 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp
- Maple Syrup Maple Syrup 1 tbsp 1 tbsp
- Maple Syrup Maple Syrup 2 tbsp 2 tbsp
- Banana Banana 1 1
- Mixed Berries Mixed Berries 40g 1/4 cup
- 1.Sift the flour, baking powder and salt in a medium bowl.
- 2.Pour in the milk, maple syrup, and vanilla extract, and mix until smooth.
- 3.Heat the oil in a large, non-stick frying pan on medium heat and pour a spoonful (about 1/4 cup or 50ml) of pancake batter into the hot pan.
- 4.Cook until nicely browned on the bottom, then flip over and brown on the other side. It should take around 3 minutes per side.
- 5.Repeat until you have used up all the batter.
- 6.Serve with sliced banana, berries and maple syrup.