- Prep: 5 Mins / Cook: 5 Mins
- Serves 2
Looking for a delicious hangover cure?! Then say hello to this gorgeously delectable prickly pear vegan smoothie. Besides beating a hangover, prickly pears are a lesser known superfood with fantastic anti-inflammatory, diabetes and cholesterol reversing benefits. Ready in minutes and just 5 ingredients are all you need to create this sweet and subtly tangy citrus smoothie.Gluten Free Dairy Free Under 30 mins
* Switch between cup/oz and g/ml in Account Settings*
- Prickly Pear Prickly Pear 2 2
- Banana Banana 2 2
- Coconut Yoghurt Coconut Yoghurt 180g 3/4 cup
- Orange Juice Orange Juice 375ml 1 & 1/2 cups
- Chia Seeds Chia Seeds 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp
- 1.Slice prickly pears in half and scoop out flesh.
- 2.Add prickly pears to a blender along with sliced banana and all remaining ingredients apart from chia seeds. Blend until smooth.
- 3.Strain through a sieve to remove seeds, pour into two glasses, add some ice cubes and garnish with mint and chia seeds and enjoy!