- Prep: 10 Mins / Cook: 0 Mins
- Serves 1
This nutrient-packed parfait combines superfoods including pink pitaya, chia seeds and fresh berries. The result is a truly delectable vegan breakfast and a fantastic way to get any morning off to a perfect start. See for yourself by adding this pudding parfait to your weekly meal plan and grocery list!Gluten Free Dairy Free High Protein Under 30 mins
* Switch between cup/oz and g/ml in Account Settings*
- Chia Pudding:
- Chia Seeds Chia Seeds 2 tbsp 2 tbsp
- Coconut Milk Coconut Milk 180ml 3/4 cup
- Coconut Yoghurt Coconut Yoghurt 60g 1/4 cup
- Maple Syrup Maple Syrup 1 tbsp 1 tbsp
- Pitaya Powder Pitaya Powder 1 tsp 1 tsp
- Pitaya Smoothie:
- Banana Banana 1 1
- Pink Pitaya Puree Pink Pitaya Puree 100g 2/5 cup
- Almond Milk Almond Milk 125ml 1/2 cup
- Blueberries Blueberries 30g 3 tbsp
- Strawberries Strawberries 90g 2/3 cup
- Raspberries Raspberries 40g 1/3 cup
- Blueberries Blueberries 20g 2 tbsp
- Strawberries Strawberries 40g 1/4 cup
- Cranberries Cranberries 15g 2 tbsp
- 1.*Timing tip: the parfait will need to cool, so prepare in advance!
- 2.*The pitaya puree should be in the frozen section of health stores/supermarkets.
- 3.To make the chia pudding: Mix the pudding ingredients in a jar and whisk well until well combined. Set in the fridge for at least 4 hours (best overnight).
- 4.To make the pitaya smoothie: In a blender, blend the banana, pitaya and almond milk until smooth.
- 5.To serve: When ready to serve, use a jar or a glass. Put some fresh fruits at the bottom then layer the chia pudding then the pitaya smoothie and finally decorate with some more fruits.