- Prep: 40 Mins / Cook: 10 Mins
- Serves 2
* Switch between cup/oz and g/ml in Account Settings*
- Strawberries Strawberries 150g 1 cup
- Maple Syrup Maple Syrup 1 tbsp 1 tbsp
- Lemon Juice Lemon Juice 1 tbsp 1 tbsp
- Chia Seeds Chia Seeds 1 tbsp 1 tbsp
- Banana Banana 1 1
- Unsweetened Peanut Butter Unsweetened Peanut Butter 2 tbsp 2 tbsp
- Tortilla Wrap Tortilla Wrap 2 2
- 1.Place destemmed and slices strawberries, and honey and lemon juice in a small saucepan over medium-high heat and cook for 10+min, stirring occasionally, until mixture becomes syrupy.
- 2.Allow to cool and transfer mixture to a blender and pulse until desired consistency is reached.
- 3.Stir in chia seeds, transfer to a jar with a lid and refrigerate for 30+min.
- 4.Slice banana and heat peanut butter (to enable it to spread evenly) and tortillas in microwave for 10+seconds.
- 5.Fill each tortilla with ingredients, fold one side in slightly and roll up. Enjoy!