- Prep: 15 Mins / Cook: 30 Mins
- Serves 2
A quick and easy spelt muffin recipe for two!Dairy Free
* Switch between cup/oz and g/ml in Account Settings*
- Wholegrain Spelt Flour Wholegrain Spelt Flour 90g 3/4 cup
- Baking Powder Baking Powder 1 tsp 1 tsp
- Brown Sugar Brown Sugar 3 tbsp 3 tbsp
- Poppy Seeds Poppy Seeds 1 tbsp 1 tbsp
- Table Salt Table Salt pinch pinch
- Organic Eggs Organic Eggs 1 1
- Almond Milk Almond Milk 2 tbsp 2 tbsp
- Orange Juice Orange Juice 2 tbsp 2 tbsp
- Orange Zest Orange Zest 2 tsp 2 tsp
- Olive Oil Olive Oil 1 tbsp 1 tbsp
- Vanilla Extract Vanilla Extract 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp
- 1.Preheat oven to 180°C, and grease or line two ramekins.
- 2.Combine dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- 3.Mix together wet ingredients, including (flax) egg, and combine with dry ingredients, stirring gently to combine.
- 4.Divide batter between two ramekins and bake for 30min or until golden brown/an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- 5.Allow to cool for 5 to 10min and enjoy!