- Prep: 20 Mins / Cook: 25 Mins
- Serves 4
* Switch between cup/oz and g/ml in Account Settings*
- Soy Mince Soya Mince 90g 1/2 cup
- White Onion White Onion 1 1
- Garlic Garlic 2 cloves 2 cloves
- Dried Oregano Dried Oregano 1 tsp 1 tsp
- Dried Thyme Dried Thyme 1 tsp 1 tsp
- Dried Rosemary Dried Rosemary 1 tsp 1 tsp
- Ground Black Pepper Ground Black Pepper 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp
- Paprika Paprika 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp
- Bay Leaves Bay Leaves 1 1
- Fresh Basil Fresh Basil small handful small handful
- Vegetable Broth Vegetable Broth 425ml 1 & 3/4 cups
- Soy Sauce Soy Sauce 1 tbsp 1 tbsp
- Tomato Paste Tomato Paste 2 tbsp 2 tbsp
- Crushed Tomatoes Crushed Tomatoes 800g 4 cups
- Corn Kernels Sweetcorn 90g 1/2 cup
- Macaroni Pasta Macaroni Pasta 175g 1 & 3/4 cups
- Table Salt Table Salt to taste to taste
- 1.Soak the soy mince in 1 cup (250ml) of water and drain after 10 minutes.
- 2.Peel and dice the onion. Peel and mince the garlic.
- 3.In a large saucepan, fry the onion and garlic until fragrant and onions are translucent, about 2 minutes.
- 4.Add in the soy mince and stir well. ´
- 5.Next, add the herbs, spices, bay leaf, basil, broth, soy sauce, tomato paste, and sauce. Bring this to a boil and simmer 3-5 minutes.
- 6.Add in the macaroni and corn and let this boil for 10-12 minutes, adding a little more water if you prefer it a little more saucey.
- 7.Serve sprinkled with a cashew parmesan, which you can also find on veahero ;)