- Prep: 15 Mins / Cook: 25 Mins
- Serves 4
Here we have a North African inspired gluten free butternut and chickpea curry for your meal plan! This gorgeous vegan recipe combines chickpeas, butternut squash, tomato and dried apricots and spiced with chili, cumin, cinnamon and ginger to create an irresistible rich and aromatic curry. Rich in protein and flavor, it's not be missed!Gluten Free Dairy Free High Protein
* Switch between cup/oz and g/ml in Account Settings*
- Olive Oil Olive Oil 2 tbsp 2 tbsp
- Yellow Onion Brown Onion 1 1
- Garlic Garlic 2 cloves 2 cloves
- Ginger Root Ginger Root 2cm coin 2cm coin
- Ground Cinnamon Ground Cinnamon 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp
- Ground Cumin Ground Cumin 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp
- Dried Cilantro Dried Coriander 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp
- Red Chili Flakes Crushed Chillies 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp
- Butternut Squash Chunks Butternut Squash Chunks 470g 2 & 1/3 cups
- Chickpeas in Water Chickpeas in Water 400g 2 cups
- Dried Apricots Dried Apricots 40g 1/4 cup
- Diced Tomatoes Chopped Tomatoes 400g 2 cups
- Clear Honey Clear Honey 1 tbsp 1 tbsp
- Fresh Cilantro Fresh Coriander 15g 1/4 cup
- 1.Heat olive oil in a frying pan over medium heat.
- 2.Add diced onion and minced garlic and cook for 5min.
- 3.Add ginger, spices and chilli, stir to combine and cook for 3min.
- 4.Add butternut, apricots, tomatoes and honey, stir and bring to boil.
- 5.Reduce heat and simmer for 15min, add chickpeas and cook for a further 5min.
- 6.Garnish with coriander (cilantro) and serve with grains of choice.