- Prep: 10 Mins / Cook: 10 Mins
- Serves 8
Ready in 20 minutes, this quick and easy mint and avocado hummus could be your new favorite spread! Combining creamy avocado and fresh mint, this traditional hummus recipe is also oil free. Perfect to start the day, as an afternoon snack or as an evening side dish, add this delightful hummus dip to your repertoire!Dairy Free Low Carb Under 30 mins
* Switch between cup/oz and g/ml in Account Settings*
- Chickpeas in Water Chickpeas in Water 240g 1 & 1/5 cups
- Avocado Avocado 1 1
- Tahini Tahini 2 tbsp 2 tbsp
- Lemon Lemon juice of 1 juice of 1
- Garlic Garlic 1 clove 1 clove
- Mint Mint handful handful
- Sea Salt Sea Salt pinch pinch
- Ground Black Pepper Ground Black Pepper 1/3 tsp 1/3 tsp
- 1.Destone the avocado and extract the flesh. Reserve a couple of mint leaves for the garnish.
- 2.Place all of the ingredients together in a Vitamix or food processor. Blend until it forms a smooth and creamy paste.
- 3.Add more seasoning to taste.
- 4.Garnish with fresh mint and serve with fresh crusty bread or however you please.