- Prep: 10 Mins / Cook: 45 Mins
- Serves 4
* Switch between cup/oz and g/ml in Account Settings*
- Mixed Bell Peppers Mixed Bell Peppers 4 4
- Quinoa Quinoa 45g 1/4 cup
- Water Water 125ml 1/2 cup
- Sun Dried Tomatoes Sun Dried Tomatoes 20g 1/3 cup
- Olive Oil Olive Oil 1 tbsp 1 tbsp
- Red Onion Red Onion 1 1
- Garlic Garlic 2 cloves 2 cloves
- Baby Spinach Baby Spinach 300g 10 cups
- Lentils in Water Lentils in Water 400g 2 cups
- Black Olives Black Olives 35g 1/4 cup
- Dried Oregano Dried Oregano 1 tsp 1 tsp
- Dried Rosemary Dried Rosemary 1 tsp 1 tsp
- Dried Cilantro Dried Coriander 1 tsp 1 tsp
- Ground Cumin Ground Cumin 1/2 tsp 1/2 tsp
- Table Salt Table Salt to taste to taste
- Ground Black Pepper Ground Black Pepper to taste to taste
- Vegan Feta Cheese Vegan Feta Cheese 100g 2/3 cup
- Lemon Lemon 1 1
- Fresh Parsley Fresh Parsley 1 tbsp 1 tbsp
- 1.Preheat oven to 180ºC.
- 2.Add rinsed quinoa and sundried tomatoes to a saucepan filled with 1/2 cup boiling water, bring to boil and simmer for 15min.
- 3.Meanwhile, slice off the tops of each bell pepper, remove the core, place in a baking dish and set aside.
- 4.Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a pan over medium heat and sautee diced onion and minced garlic for 5min until onion is translucent.
- 5.Add spinach and cook, stirring, until wilted, remove from heat and set aside.
- 6.In a large bowl, combine cooked quinoa, drained lentils, spinach, olives, feta and herbs and spices and stir until mixed well.
- 7.Divide mixture between peppers, cover dish with tinfoil and bake for 30min.
- 8.Allow to cool for 10min before serving.
- 9.Slice lemon in half, use one halve to drizzle over bell peppers, and slice the other halve for garnish along with fresh parsley.