- Prep: 5 Mins / Cook: 5 Mins
- Serves 2
Ready in minutes, gluten free and rich in vitamin C, this delicious mango and chia pudding is a wonderful morning option for your meal planner! Our tropical bowl of sunshine combines fresh mango, pomegranates seeds, almond flakes, chia seeds and your favorite plant-based milk!Gluten Free Dairy Free Under 30 mins
* Switch between cup/oz and g/ml in Account Settings*
- Chia Seeds Chia Seeds 80g 1/2 cup
- Unsweetened Almond Milk Unsweetened Almond Milk 500ml 2 cups
- Vanilla Extract Vanilla Extract 1 tsp 1 tsp
- Maple Syrup Maple Syrup 3 tbsp 3 tbsp
- Mango Mango 1 1
- Almond Flakes Almond Flakes 20g 1/4 cup
- Pomegranate Seeds Pomegranate Seeds 1 tbsp 1 tbsp
- 1.*Prepare at least 4 hrs in advance.
- 2.Combine all the chia mix ingredients in a large container or a glass jar and place in refrigerator for at least 4 hours or overnight. Stir occasionally during the first hour to help it set evenly.
- 3.Divide the chia mixture between the two bowls.
- 4.Top with mango, almond flakes and pomegranate.