- Prep: 20 Mins / Cook: 45 Mins
- Serves 6
* Switch between cup/oz and g/ml in Account Settings*
- Medium Potatoes Medium Potatoes 1 kg 1 kg
- Vegan Butter Vegan Butter 2 tbsp 2 tbsp
- Dried Thyme Dried Thyme 1 tsp 1 tsp
- Fresh Parsley Fresh Parsley bunch bunch
- Table Salt Table Salt 1 tsp 1 tsp
- 1.Peel the potatoes and then cut into thin slices.
- 2.Melt the butter in a saucepan and mix in the salt and thyme.
- 3.Line a baking tray with parchment paper. Then arrange the potato slices in a circular or rectangular shape.
- 4.Brush the potato slices with the thyme butter mix.
- 5.Now create a second layer and brush with the thyme butter again.
- 6.Repeat for as many layers as you prefer (I used 5 layers).
- 7.Bake in the oven at 180C for approx. 45 minutes.
- 8.Serve with chopped parley and a little more thyme.